How to succeed in making your own space cake thanks to the CBD
If you are someone who discovered the benefits of CBD and who loves pastry, this article is for you. You have already wondered how to use the CBD in pastry? It is actually very, very easy once you understand the principle. CBD bakery products will not make you hover, but they can have real advantages for your well-being.
What is a space cake?
A "space cake" is a form of edible product based on cannabis. It can be a cake, a pastry, a muffin or, more generally, a cake prepared with cannabis butter. Space Cakes, like any other form of edible product, have THC levels and other very varied ingredients. Most Space Cakes consumers feel a body high that can last a while. Unlike cannabis, the Space Cake CBD to a reduced content in THC. This means that CBD space cake can be consumed safely without it making you plan.
How to use CBD for cooking:
To use the CBD in pastry, the oil should be infused in a basic fatty ingredient such as oil, ghee or butter. Although you can make Your own butter Where CBD oil using the CBD flower, it is much easier to use oils and CBD concentrates already manufactured. This allows you to obtain precise measurements and know exactly how much CBD you get with each portion of your edibles.
An even easier way to use the CBD in pastry is to incorporate CBD isolate into your pastry products. CBD isolate Allows an extremely precise measurement and is perfectly incorporated with butter or oil in your favorite recipes.
CBD crystals are another option to use in the preparation of cbd cakes. They easily incorporate on oils and cooking butter. Just heat the fat base of your choice over low heat, add the desired quantity of CBD crystals and move gently. CBD crystals will dissolve in your oil or butter and can then be used in any cake recipe that you want to create.
The advantages of CBD cooking
Cooking with CBD is great for several reasons. Not only almost everyone likes a good cookie with chocolate chips, cupcake or brownie, but bakery products infused with CBD are a delicious way to enjoy the myriad of benefits that CBD has to offer.
Here are some of the main advantages of the CBD infusion in your pastries:
- Effects that last longer: Although it takes more time to feel the effects of edible at CBD than with other consumption modes, the effects are known to last much longer. When taken in the form of a edible product, the CBD is released slowly into the system as the product is digested. The effects of a edible product can last 2 to 4 hours more than other types of CBD products.
- Without psychotropic effect: COMSTIBLE CBDs can offer several advantages without the psychoactive "high" often associated with edibles with cannabis. This means that they can be consumed safely by anyone without the risk of uncomfortable psychoactive occurrence.
- Portions measured with precision: Cooking with CBD allows you to obtain a precise portion size. Once you have learned the basis of cooking at CBD, you will be able to calculate the amount of CBD consumed and the quantity necessary to consume to obtain the desired results.
- Easy to make: No need to spend hours preparing your own cane butter when you use CBD in pastry.
What you need to keep in mind when using the CBD in the kitchen:
When you use the CBD in cooking, it is vital to keep the temperature in mind. If the warming of your oil can increase the efficiency of your CBD, high temperatures can destroy a large number of its active compounds. The boiling point of the CBD is between 160 and 180 degrees Celsius. CBD cooking at temperatures greater than this point for prolonged periods can cause the evaporation of the CBD added to your recipe, which means that your cakes lose their power and, therefore, their effectiveness.
If you plan to use the CBD in the pastry, you must think of the portion. If you make a lot of 24 cookies, for example, with 100 mg of CBD, each cookie will only contain 4 mg of CBD. If you want cookies at 4 mg of CBD, it's perfect. But if you want each cookie to contain more CBDs, you should keep your portion in mind.
If you want your CBD cakes to do the job, so to speak, make sure that your recipe contains enough CBD to correspond to the desired milligrame content for each portion.
It is essential to properly store your bakery products at the CBD so that they remain fresh and keep their power. the CBD is extremely sensitive to light and heat and keeps better in a fresh and dark place. A pantry cupboard that is not exposed to light or heat is ideal for keeping your bakery products at CBD.
Keep them in an airtight container, in a place that does not see the light or that is not too hot, and your CBD pastries will remain intact and will keep their freshness and their quality.
CBD cookie recipe:
Are you ready to prepare CBD cookies? Try the next single recipe for CBD cookies with chocolate chips. This easy -to -make recipe gives 30 cookies, each containing 25 mg of CBD.
- ½ cup (1 stick) of butter, softened
- ¾ Cup of sugar
- ¾ Cut of brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1-2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 750 mg of natural or mint CBD oil
- 2 ¼ cups of flour
- ¾ teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat the oven to 150 degrees Celsius.
- Using an electric mixer, mix the softened butter and sugars until they are soft and frothy (about 2-3 minutes). Add the eggs and mix well. Add the vanilla extract and the oil CBD And mix at low speed until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix well with the electric mixer or the wooden spoon until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Add the chocolate chips with a wooden spoon.
- Put portions of cookie dough the size of a tablespoon on unlisted cookie plates about 5 cm from distance.
- Cook in the preheated oven for about 20 to 24 minutes, or until the dough is golden.
- Use a spatula to transfer hot cookies to a rack to let them cool.
The cookies can be kept in a hermetically closed container up to 5 days.